Ore ga Kanojo wo Okasu Wake, a hentai Incest, Rape, Humiliation and Revenge, just turned 5 years old today in Japan.
Their hentai is based on the CG of the same name by Yakisaba Teishoku circle, which was released on June 27, 2016.
Due to the great success of erotic CG, the hentai animation label Suzuki Mirano, released its first animated episode on April 27, 2018. The hentai concluded on on November 29, 2010 in its sixth episode.
Rinka is a schoolgirl who, after running away from home, went to live with her uncle. Ryuuji notices that his niece is becoming more and more like her mother Haruka, his childhood friend with whom he has always been in love, and who ended up marrying his brother. Motivated by his unrequited love, he uses a drug on his niece to abuse her.
After raping his niece Rinka and sexually training her, Ryuuji hatches a plan to keep Haruka.
Ore ga Kanojo wo Okasu Wake had an excellent reception in Japan, even being one of the best-selling hentai of 2018. On the other hand, overseas it didn’t do as well as in its home country. In my opinion, I think this was one of the most underrated hentai of that year.
- This hentai can also be found under the title Ore ga Kanojo or Okasu Wake.
- The first episode of CG animated follows the original plot, but from the second episode onwards, a new plot is introduced that does not appear in the CG. This new story includes secondary characters and Rinka’s parents, who do not appear in the original plot.
- It is not known exactly what happened at the end of her last episode, but it is intuited that Rinka killed her father on Ryuuji’s orders.
- On September 13, 2018, MUDR-047 Why I Raped My Niece Rika Mari, a porn movie based on the original story, was released for sale.
- On July 31, 2020, they released a CG motion version titled Ore ga Kanojo o Okasu Wake The Motion Anime.
You can purchase all episodes and Motion Anime here: